Monday, May 28, 2012

9 Weeks


How Big is Baby?: The size of a green olive



Total weight gain/loss: 0. Thank God I haven't gained anything, but I am a liiiiittle bummed I haven't lost anything. I guess I can chalk that up to not having any morning sickness or other nausea. Not even one episode of throwing up. For that, I am SUPER thankful!

Next Appointment: Still need to make it, but it will probably be for the NT scan between 11-13 weeks.

Maternity clothes? None necessary. I did realize this weekend I should be wearing my larger sized pants because of the bloating at my waist, but I'm not quite to the rubber band around the button/Bella band level yet.

Stretch marks: None from this baby, at least!

Sleep: ALL THE TIME. I can't get enough sleep. I got 10 hours of sleep last night and still wanted to take a nap today. I slept during long distance car drives this weekend. My body still craves sleep. When I'm done writing this, I'm going to bed.

Best moment this week: A few great ones that I want to blog about. I will just say that they are 1) telling my family about the baby at my graduation dinner, 2) graduating from law school (not baby related, but definitely a wonderful moment this week!), and 3) my 9 week ultrasound.

Movement: Nothing I can feel, but I know Baby A is wiggling around in there like crazy.

Food cravings: Nothing really. I just take them as they come. Nothing crazy. Still on my caesar salad kick. 

Food aversions: Nothing I can think of, but sometimes I get grossed out in the middle of eating something and have to toss it. Tonight, I ate half a hot dog and was doing OK, but then took one more bite and thought I was going to throw up.

Gender: still have about 2 months before we find out. I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Belly Button in or out: In. I feel like I will never have an outie. *knock on wood*

What I miss: Deli sandwiches. I'm being one of those overly anxious, by the book first time parents. And cocktails. Ohhh, how I miss cocktails. Just the social nature of going to drinks with friends.

What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler. I think I'm going to get one soon so I can wait to hear our little one.

Contractions: No! Hopefully not for another 30 or so weeks!

Milestones: Our little gummy bear is officially a fetus! Keep growing, little one. Mommy and Daddy love you so much already!

1 comment: