Today is my final day of law school classes. In some ways, I feel as if I've been away from my family and friends for a lifetime. On the other hand, this last year has flown by and law school feels like it went past in the blink of an eye.
Because my husband and I are huge nerds:
 |
| My first day of law school - September 2009 |
 |
Last day of law school - April 2012
My only hope is that I don't look too much more worse for wear. But it's clear to see how much lazier I've gotten--I went from at least a little bit of makeup to basically just rolling out of bed and going to class.
Of course I couldn't have done it without the love and support of my friends and family, but particularly my wonderful husband. He is truly my rock in everything I do and I am so blessed to have him as my partner.
Now, I just have some hard work in preparing for my finals and finishing up my internship between me and graduation. Because it's such a busy time of year, I have not focused too much on TTC. I am currently at 10 DPO and just waiting to see which way this cycle takes me. I haven't felt any huge symptoms or anything that would make me feel differently about this cycle as opposed to those past. If it works, of course we will be over the moon. If not, I know that I'm going to end up having to take a cycle off while the RE gets all the testing together (all the testing that my prior OBGYN said wasn't necessary to repeat on CD 3 . . . grrrrr). But that means we can still get in two rounds of IUI if I can fit all that stuff in while studying for the bar exam. Sounds crazy, but so worth it to us! |
Congratulations!! Such a great accomplishment! Good luck with the bar exam.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! and good luck with your exams!!
ReplyDeleteYay for last day! Now you won't have any of those pesky classes interrupting your study time.
ReplyDelete