I am crossing my fingers that everything works this month. Mr. has been so great and so supportive and I can tell how much he wants to be a daddy. I feel a little selfish because I wanted to go back to law school, which pushed back our pregnancy timeline. It makes me tear up a little bit every time I see him with babies or kids. It's my hope I can give him the best Valentine's Day present he has ever received in this, our 10th Valentine's Day together.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Valentine's Day
The other day, I made reservations for a fabulous Valentine's Day dinner at Capital Grille. I went with my mentor attorney when he was wining and dining me in hopes that I would join the firm (and the meal was definitely NOT why I didn't choose them--it was fabulous), but Mr. has not yet been. I found myself daydreaming about not being able to drink that night because maybe I would be pregnant. Then I checked my FF calendar and saw that would be CD 30. So really, I should know by then if things are looking good or if things will be looking the same as the last oh . . . 36 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment